Bottom of Form 1FAQs
1) What is a MAC?
A MAC address is a unique identifier tied to your hardware on your MAG 254, Dream link .Avov or STB emulator.
They must start with 00:1A:79:xx:xx:xx
2) How much bandwidth do I need & how much does IPTV use monthly?
Please note: You must have a stable internet connection without any speed degradation.
5) What kind of equipment or receiver will I need for this new service?
ANDROID BOXES (STB EMULATOR)
ANDROID PHONES AND TABLETS
6) Can I connect my IPTV receiver to the internet using WiFi?
7) I have sent my payment, when is my service activated?
It will take between 0 to 24 hours for your subscription to be activated. An email will be sent
to you once your subscription has been activated and included in the email will be the URL that
you are to enter into your device. If you have already configured your box, then you can skip
those instructions and continue to enjoy your subscription.
8) Some of my channels don't work or show a black screen and won't load.
We simply provide our members with a portal to receive service through our partners. Keep in mind each channel and each feed have to be streamed from somewhere in the world back to the servers. Because of this complexity, sometimes the feed connections are not stable due to weather, storms, or satellite outages. Our provider knows about the channel outages. Please be patient and check in on the channel as it will eventually be resolved upstream from us.
9) Sometimes my channels freeze or lock up. Why does this happen?
The best way to explain this and the complexity of how your IPTV service is delivered, is by understanding how the service works. A channel is recorded live and the feed is resent over the internet. There are always variables in streaming anything especially in IPTV service. There are several factors that could cause this. The source of the feed could have frozen. The path the feed took through the internet could have had problems. Your own internet connection might have had a momentary blip, or even your own internal connection could experience packet loss to a small degree depending on your setup. Because of all these factors our service delivery is best effort and we simply cannot guarantee any channel or any feed based on how many factors are involved that are completely out of our control.
10) Do I need one IPTV box for each TV?
Yes, in order to service more than one TV, you will need one IPTV box for each TV. You have
the option to stick with one IPTV box and move it from TV to TV, but this can be inefficient
if you are switching TV's quite frequently. Also, you must activate each box with its own
IPTV subscription. There is no way of sharing the subscription between multiple IPTV boxes
11) AVOV TVOnline+: Portal Configuration
1. From the home screen, go to Settings > Server Settings.
2. Choose any server (1 to 10) and click OK.
3. Enter the portal URL provided to you via email.
4. Select connect. You may have to press the back key on the remote to minimize
the on-screen keyboard to get to the connect button.
5. Go back to the home screen and enter the live TV or Video-on-Demand section.